Tuesday, February 21, 2012

The Daily Opinion - I don't a give shit about your boyfriend.

Ladies, why must you always mention your boyfriend every other minute in a conversation? Is this absolutely necessary into getting me to not hit on you?

I mean I like my dick and everything, but I'm not going to bring it up every fucking second thinking you might actually give shit. "Oh you have a penis? That's great! How long have you known each other?"

"You can say we've been through a lot".

So maybe I should put it this way, I view your pussy-whipped purse carrying boyfriend like a penis that isn't mine; I just don't give a shit about it. I understand that it exists and will accept that, but I don't want it in my face every five seconds.

Maybe if your boyfriend did something interesting like fucking a Thai transvestite stripper on top of an elephant, I would probably be more inclined to listen. But as long as your cleavage is out anything about your boyfriend will not hit my mind one bit.

Just because there's a goalie it doesn't mean you can't score.




No comments:

Post a Comment